BRIDL LIMITED is a private limited company, operating under English law, registered in the Company Registrar of Companies for England and Wales under Company Number 13098461. This company owns the domain name https://www.bridl.co (hereinafter known as the “Website”).
130, Old Street, London, EC1V 9BD, GB-ENG
- The user accesses this Website voluntarily, which implies that they shall use it in compliance with this legal notice, the law, moral and ethical standards, and in good faith.
- The use of this website implies the acceptance of this legal notice.
- The web pages of this Website can be visited freely by the users.
- BRIDL LIMITED reserves the right to modify without prior notice the content of this legal notice, and therefore, to use this Website correctly, we recommend that you revisit this section periodically.
2. Intellectual property
© 2021, BIRDL LIMITED All rights reserved.
- This Website and its content: articles, texts, images, logos, brand-names, buttons, software, etc. are protected by the legislation in force on industrial and intellectual property and are the property of BRIDL LIMITED, or any third parties that have authorised its use by BRIDL LIMITED, and any unauthorised use is strictly prohibited without the authorisation of BRIDL LIMITED.
- Access to this Website does not imply, under any circumstances, the acquisition by the users of any property right over the content that appears on it.
- BRIDL LIMITED reserves the right to edit, update and delete any of the content of this Website, at any time without prior warning.
- This information is also valid for the company page on Twitter https://twitter.com/birdl_, LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/bridl/; Facebook https://www.facebook.com/tradewithbirdl/, or any other social network.
3. Limitation of liability
- BRIDL LIMITED reserves the right to interrupt access to its Website, and as a result the provision of any service at any time and without prior notice, whether for technical reasons, security reasons, maintenance or any other cause.
- BRIDL LIMITED shall not be liable for the interruption of the service, slow or defective performance and other inconveniences that are the result of causes outside the control of BRIDL LIMITED and/or are caused by wilful misconduct or the fault of the user and/or are caused by force majeure.
- The information contained on this Website may not be correct despite all efforts to maintain its accuracy and keep it updated. Therefore, BRIDL LIMITED is not liable for any errors in the content, nor for any losses or damages resulting from its use.
- This Website may contain links to other websites for whose content, usefulness or accuracy BRIDL LIMITED cannot be liable. The inclusion of a link on this Website cannot be considered as a recommendation to users to access these sites, the decision being the responsibility of the user.
- BRIDL LIMITED is not liable for losses and damages resulting from the use of this Website or its content, and does not guarantee that it is free from viruses or that it cannot cause damage to the user’s computer systems.
- BRIDL LIMITED is not liable for the potential misuse of this Website.
4. Applicable law and jurisdiction of courts
- The terms and conditions of this Website and relations between the user and BRIDL LIMITED are governed by the laws and courts of England.
- Any dispute that may arise between the user and BRIDL LIMITED must be heard before the Courts and Tribunals of the user’s residence.